At Greenfoot Cannabis, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and vendors is our top priority. Your safety continues to be our focus as we manage our response to the COVID-19 coronavirus that has escalated globally. We want to reassure you that we are taking many additional steps to sanitize our stores.
We will continue to monitor the situation daily. As Washington State continues to roll out new recommendations and protocols, we will communicate any changes that may affect our customers.
- Strict social distancing – Social distancing is defined as a conscious effort to reduce close contact between people and stymie community transmission of a virus.
- Customer capacity will be limited at each store to ensure 6’ distance during their entire experience. Capacity is estimated to be less than 15 people.
- The goal is to provide a customer experience where the only shared items handled are the products in the bag.
A greeter will be stationed outside each location to ensure:
- The door is opened and closed so that no customers touch the handle
- IDs are checked visually and will not be handled if possible
- Customers will be informed of the process by which they wait, get help, and check out
Greenfoot implemented the following precautions at all locations:
- Hourly sanitizing of all high touch surfaces with checklists to confirm cleaning, including the ATM keypad, door handles, counters and displays, etc.
- We are well stocked with gloves, sanitizer and disinfectant. We provide hand sanitizer for all customers and staff throughout the store.
- Frequent communication to store teams with updated protocols, continued support and news from management.
- Flexibility in our PTO policy to ensure employees can stay home if they are experiencing symptoms or have had exposure to someone who has tested positive.
Employee safety procedures implemented:
- Hands washed at minimum once per hour
- Abstain from touching your face
- No handshaking or unnecessary touching of customers or staff
- No sharing of food, drinks, or other items
- Cough or sneeze into elbows, vs. hands or the air
- Hands sanitized after touching money, or use gloves
- Keep space between others when possible (“social distancing,” 6 feet or more is ideal)
- Customer’s ID’s will only be handled if necessary and hands washed after contact with the card
If you would like a “minimal contact” customer experience, please place your order on-line and feel free to wait outside if there are too many customers waiting to provide you with comfortable social distancing. Bring exact change if possible.